Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hon. Kenneth Gbandi Tipped for the Next Chairman, NIDO Europe


NIDO EUROPE OF MY DREAM: Why & how I wish to lead as Chairman of Nigerians in the European Diaspora

I am putting myself forward to lead a team of Nigerians in the capacity of Chairman Board of Trustees, providing strategic direction for the European arm of the official Nigerian Diaspora body called Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation (NIDO). Reflecting, as I should do, on how I wish to do such important job at this time in Nigeria’s history, I took a journey down memory lane to all the efforts invested over the years by good men and women of NIDO Europe. They toiled for the organization to become an alternative platform for sustainable social economic development of Nigeria. I can only be grateful for the selfless services of these founding members and all the stakeholders that have sustained the organization till date. (This one is for you).
Hon Kenneth Gbandi: Currently NIDO Chairman, Germany Branch.  Continue Reading

No comments: