Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Love to see Africa Rise and Take it's Place. Anne Etoke. MD TAGA


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ANNE ETOKE: 
MANAGING DIRECTOR ''TAGA''

NEUMAG: Hello Mrs Anne Etoke, we are honored to have the opportunity to interview you here on Naija EU Magazine, Please tell our Esteemed Readers about yourself.

ANNE: I am humbled. I want to thank Naija EU Magazine for this great opportunity, My name is Anne Etoke, I am the Co Founder of the Africa Gas Association and currently Managing Director. I am also a Former Co Executive Producer of the most successful 2012 Cameroon Entertainment Awards. I am a proud African. I love to see Africa Rise and take  it's place in the world. Africa has all the potentials to become a Great continent, numerous natural resources, numerous market and countless manpower. it is time for us to build our Continent. CONTINUE
 Anne

1 comment:

Vivi said...

great interview. love it