Sunday, May 18, 2014

T.B. Joshua's Scholarship to Harvard University goes to a Female Student



''What you make happen for others God will make it happen for you'' These were the words of TB Joshua, he went further to say that She was just one of the many Students worldwide to receive Scholarship.

Mary Jean Nleya 22, shared her Testimony during the Church Service at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos on Sunday 11th May, 2014. According to her, She met T.B. Joshua several Years ago as a visitor to The SCOAN and explained her Education problem to T.B. Joshua

“I told him that I had no father that was taking care of my educational fees,” she said.
“He informed me that I needed only Jesus Christ to be my Father and that He would take care of all my needs. From then on, I became a SCOAN scholarship recipient.”

Motivated by T.B. Joshua's Teachings, Nleya received a Distinction in Law at the University of Pretoria, South Africa. While going through her Successful Internship at the Criminal Court in The Hague, The Netherlands, T.B. Joshua told her to go for her Masters in the Best University in the World which is Harvard University, though difficult to gain addmission, because of her Brilliant performances, she finally gained admission into Harvard. After she narrated her success to T.B. Joshua, The Prophet Agreed to pay $82,123

No comments: