Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji: Plans to be a Media Mogul


The Most Famous and Celebrated Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Plans to be a Media Mogul, 
Read what she had to say: 
Sitting in my hotel room, blogging, getting ready to head back home and decided to write this letter to you guys, my blog readers. I haven't gotten personal in a while..so here goes...:-)

People who know me very well will tell you that if there's anything that I'm very good at it's ignoring people/things. My mum will tell you that I can ignore someone so bad that they would start to doubt their own existence. She used to slap me around a lot just to get my attention when I was much younger. Half the time, she still didn't get it. I was that bad..:-) 

Growing up I kept to myself a lot. I was introverted. Didn't socialize much and didn't have that many friends. I'm a totally different person now. You know what they say about age and maturity. I have friends now and I socialize more now. With the kind of job I have, I can't afford not to...:-). Please continue...


No comments: